We offer further standard options of services for your choice:
1) Complex service package for your education in Russia
It includes 4 steps:
- assessment and planning of your education (including language level testing, consulting on educational programs, career strategizing);
- preparation steps (including Russian or English language preparation, program and Russian educational institutions selection);
- school/university acceptance, accommodation, visa, transport and medical and travel insurance arrangements;
- getting visa and study beginning.
This service includes planning and organization of admission, documents and tests preparation, application simultaneously to 1-3 institutions.
The price of this service is USD 700, if you choose our partner universities.
Our placement service to high schools in St. Petersburg is free of charge.
The price does not include:institutions registration fees (if any), the price of notarized translations of documents (~ € 50 for each university / school), the price of courier mail for sending documents (if needed), the price of official exams (IELTS, TOEFL, etc., if required by universities / schools), medical and travel insurance, consular and visa fees, other fees paid to third parties, if any.
2) Individual supervising service of YOUR studies
We fully accompany you being abroad while studying, including complete care and support during your studies in Russia and other services related to educational programs abroad. During your whole study you will have a personal supervisor, who will help you with:
- living and legal issues,
- adaptation support,
- documents’ translation,
- providing with an interpreter, a tutor,
- timely information on important issues, changes, policies,
- regular communication regarding the studies, exams, reports,
- responding to your inquiries in an accurate and timely manner, etc.
The price of supervising service is € 200 per month. The price does not include extra services and fees paid to third parties.
Why experts recommend to use services of educational agencies?
High-qualified organization of education in Russia is a very complicated, long and multiple-task process. Despite the access of open sources a great number of advices and recommendations for self-entrance to foreign university or school, you need a lot of timeand certain knowledge and skillsto succeed.
The price of mistake is very high – your time and money, first of all. So we recommend every person, who seriously thinks about getting education abroad, not to avoid our services and trust your future to the professionals.
While organizing your study abroad you will need a certain number of services anyway: taking tests, translation and mailing of documents and their legislation / notarization, successful application for your study visa, medical insurance, etc. We provide the services in complex, in a single package. So we save your time and money!
Advantages to apply with AcademConsult
- We know everything about study abroad. Our experts have been working in the education advising since 1994, we regularly approve our qualifications, take trainings and visit education institutions. We have hundreds successful stories and brilliant reputation. Working with us, you trust your future to professionals!
- AcademConsult is one of few agencies in the Russian market, which is licensed for the right of conducting educational activity and has international recognition and accreditations,approving high quality of our services.
- We have no limits.
- The international accreditation and our long-term brilliant reputation let us organize your study not only at partner universities, but at any university of almost any country.
- Focus on you:we work individually with every customer, applying tailor-made principles, and choose a preparation program and education, which is the most appropriate for your aims, criteria and needs.
- Applying with us you save your time and get a better deal
- We apply a “single window” principle so our complex package has already include all services you need while organizing your study abroad. You should only follow our recommendations and provide us with documents on time.
- With 20-years experience in educational consulting we have got a great number of contacts with leading education institutions all over the world. It gives us an opportunity to have information which is not available in open sources.
- We use it to maximize your chances to be admitted to the desired school or university.
Recommendations for those who plan their education abroad in the near future
The organization of education abroad is a long and multiple-task process. Preparation better to start 8 months before the university / school intake.
So to start study in 2016you are advised to choose your universities and programs as soon as possible!
If you plan to start your education in 2016-2017, do not postpone this issue either.If you start now you will have enough time for preparation to Russian language, to pass successfully language and other tests and to enter your desired educational program at a Russian university or school.
We provide the following services to the institutions we represent:
- market research: producing marketing reports / updates on the market
- promotional activities: promotion strategizing, publishing articles on foreign educational opportunities, placing advertisements in the local media, setting up seminars/presentations for visiting staff, setting up visits to local institutions and consulates
- translation: providing interpreters for presentations & fairs, translation and authorization of students' documents
- guidance and applications' assistance: students' language level testing, language preparation, documents' review, setting up students' interviews for visiting staff
- travel arrangements for visiting staff: accommodation (we can offer you discounts for hotels in St. Petersburg and Moscow up to 50%), visa, transport, guides, cultural programmes
AcademConsult is your gateway to Exam Success!
Get your High Score GMAT with AcademConsult
Vocabulary Exam Tips and Tricks by AcademConsult
Contact us for any questions about your education in Russia